Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sick Part 2

Ok, so it is not just Juliana and I that are sick. Mike and Olivia are now sick. So much for keeping the germs to ourselves. The girls have been sniffling and coughing, and Mike and I are still battling the sore throats. I really pray that this will be over soon. We are making a big trip to Georgia this coming weekend and we need to be well. I have not been sleeping well because I can hear my little ones breathing hard and snoring through the monitor. It brings anxiety since I know what it feels like to not be able to breathe. Yesterday, the girls took three naps when normally they take one to two in a day. Now if only I could nap that much. :) Unfortunately, their daddy can't have that luxury. He gets to teach all day and then come home to his sick family. What a life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment