Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Baby is Sick

Yesterday, I was observing Juliana. She was sneezing a lot and coughing some. I thought it might be something I had caught as I had the same thing. Sure enough, this morning we both woke up with really runny noses and coughing. The difference between the two of us is, I can blow my nose and she can't. Mike and I are on a boogie mission to see how much boogies we can suck out of her nose at one time. Poor baby. I am sure that Olivia will have it here soon, unless she has an immune system like her daddy.


 Juliana absolutely hates the boogie sucker! I would love it! Wish they made one in adult sizes. :) Her little nose is raw from wiping it. We have been using baby wipes in hopes that it would moisten her nose at the same time as wiping away the yuckiness. I really hope this passes quickly.

The one challenge that we have with twins is the sharing. They share everything, even a bottle. Now we need to keep the bottles separate. This has been a challenge since we need to remember who had what bottle last. We also have to clean the boogie sucker with alcohol so Olivia can use it too if needed. When it all comes down to it, being sick is more work for parents and is not near as fun as taking care of everyday needs.



1 comment:

  1. We have always used baby wipes for wiping noses, but during Owen's last cold, we used Boogie Wipes (I know you can get them at Kroger or BRU), and completely avoided the chapped nose. I would totally recommend them!

    ReplyDelete