Monday, February 22, 2010

My Growing Girls

Went for an ultrasound today and saw my healthy little girls. They both are doing well and getting so big. They can't really get pictures of them both at the same time anymore. The girls are positioned head down, like they have been for the last month or so. Their weights were 2 pounds 10 ounces and 2 pounds and 13 ounces. The doctor said there is a 7% discord, but nothing to be worried about. I will be going for weekly ultrasound for the next 3 weeks. After then, the doctor said that the twin to twin transfusion is less likely. I will be 32 weeks.

It is getting so close and I am starting to feel a little anxiety. I want them to be here, but I just want to be sure that I am going to be the best mommy I can to these girls. The back pain is piling on here and the pull in my shoulders is terrible, but I know this is only going to last for another 6.5 weeks or so. It is so exciting to be able to say I have my own children. What a great chapter in life that God has given me. I only pray that my girls will continue to grow healthy and strong. Our prayers are that we won't have to have them in the NICU for very long. This will only happen if their weight is at least 5 pounds. If God wanted me to have these babies, He will take care of them. So excited to see them and share them with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment