Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nursery in Process

For the past few months Mike and I have been working on getting the girl's nursery ready. We have devoted one day out of the week to work on something. Right now I am in the process of washing clothes, blankets, and sheets. Who knew that the laundry would start before they come. We have been so blessed to have wonderful friends and family that have helped us get everything we need for these little ones.





Today I convinced my husband that it was time to take some more pictures. I am 28 weeks and the babies are growing everyday. I feel them mostly in the evening when I am resting. What a great experience. I find it quite calming when they move, especially when I am going to sleep. Most people might think it is an irritation, but when they move, there is some comfort for me that they are alright. I fall asleep just fine. God has truly blessed and I can't wait to see my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment