Monday, February 15, 2010

Poked and Prodded

Today, I went in to the doctors for a normal check up routine. I did however know I was going to have a glucose test done. The first thing I did this morning was drink a nasty 8 oz orange drink with about 50 mg of sugar in it. An hour later I was getting my blood drawn for my test. Once I was done with that I was taken back to get the heart rate of our baby girls. The heart rates were 142 and 157. What a beautiful sound and very exciting to know that they are doing just fine. Just when I thought that my visit was over. I was informed that I needed to get a shot. This shot was because I have a negative blood type and it would ensure that everyone would be safe at delivery. Since I am started my third trimester, I begin seeing my doctor every two weeks. This is very exciting since the end it drawing near. :) I can't wait to see my little girls and share them with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment