Tuesday, March 9, 2010

31 weeks 4 days

Everything is going great so far with the girls. Today, I was able to have a check-up ultrasound to make sure the fluid levels in each sac are equal. So far they are, and the girls are moving well. I was pleasantly surprised when the tech told me that they are still head down. One little girl was faced down and the other little girl was face up. Unfortunately, the presenting fetus is the one that is facing upward. Now my prayers are that she turns down before she is born.

Today, I chose to measure my stomach to compare the measurements to about 4 days ago. I have gained another 1/2 inch. I will find out next week what their weights are. I can't wait. The doctor also told me I will be going to the hospital to be monitored for 30 minutes 1 time a week. I am so ready to have these girls here. I had another contraction today from being on my feet too long. Not fun. I had to leave lunch on the counter and sit down for about 15 minutes, then it went away. Everything is fine though, just a part of the process to get these babies ready to come out. Soon, Mike and I will be sharing with you pictures of our baby girls. The count down begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment