Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Active Girls

I am now 24 weeks and last night was the first time that Mike was able to feel the babies kick. They are very active little girls that like to play when mama is trying to sleep, eat, read, or anything else that mama thinks is relaxing. :) It is such an amazing feeling and I am so glad I get to share this experience with my husband. It is only a part of the joy he gets to have since he cannot carry them.

I have found that spicy foods are out. As much as I love it, the girls kick me like crazy. I am not sure yet how they know, but I was reading that it is what they hear that makes them move. Apparently, when your stomach does not agree with the food you eat, it makes a bunch of noise and this makes the baby move, babies in my case. Not sure if that is the true reason or not, it sounds good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment