Thursday, July 7, 2011

We're Walking!

Today Olivia decided she would try walking. I got in the play pen with her and asked her to walk to me. At first she didn't know if she could lift that foot, but she began to teeter from one foot to the other. After a couple of teeters, she picked up her foot and took a step, balanced and then took another step. I was so excited for her, I grabbed the video camera, for sure that she would not walk again. To my amazement, once I started the camera, she walked again to me. It is really amazing to me that she has been the first to do everything. First to roll over, first to crawl, and now first to walk. I think she is trying to make up for the fact that she was the second born. Juliana will be there right behind her grabbing at those heels. Once that happens, we will be sure to video her as well.

Mama and Daddy are so proud of you Olivia! You are going to be running around this place before we know it. Love you baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment