Thursday, December 16, 2010

Holiday Memories

This is the first Christmas that the girls will experience. We have been blessed to have such amazing girls and make such beautiful memories with them. This year I decided I was going to make cookies with the girls' help. I know they are a little small to put their hands in the mix, but I wanted them to help somehow. So I traced their hands and used the prints as stencils to make hand shaped cookies, so in a sense they helped me.



Yesterday, I was making breakfast and I heard something tear. I ran into the living room to find Olivia in all of my gift bags and tissue paper. Since she is crawling she is into everything. :) Once I moved Olivia to the other side of the room and picked up the bags, I went back into the kitchen. No later than a few minutes Juliana was in the same bag and this time had all the gift bags spread across the floor. I had to laugh and take a picture. Such sweet little explorers. I love it.

Olivia in the tissue paper.

 
Juliana in the gift bags.
So, if I don't get to this blog soon, our family wishes you a very Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment