Thursday, December 24, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower in Detroit


Yesterday I had planned to spend the afternoon with my sister, Kimi getting our nails done and doing some shopping if needed. She had suggested to me that we get our nails done and go out for lunch. I thought that was a great idea since Panera is one of my favorite places to eat. After we finished with our nails my sister wanted to go show me some ughs she wanted for Christmas and then drop in a few other stores. By this time, I was hungry. We walked over to Panera and when I walked in, I saw a baby shower balloon. Not putting two and two together, I told my sister, "aww for me? Thanks." Then I continued to walk to the counter. When I realized my sister was not following me, I looked at her and she told me to turn around. What a surprise! There were my friends and family! I was so surprised. It was great to see all my friends I grew up with. Thank you all for the gifts and your time. We appreciate all the help we can get.





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment