Friday, February 4, 2011

10 Months and Growing!

It is so amazing how quickly our little ones are growing. I was giving the girls a bath today and realized that they are going to soon outgrow their tub! I can't believe it! It is absolutely amazing to me. These past 10 months, my girls have brought Mike and I more joy than we have ever had before. It does not matter what kind of day we are having, because when we take the time to look in our little girls and the smiles they give, it cheers us up and we fall in love with them all over again.
Juliana and Olivia

We are looking at some upcoming big events for the girls. The first event is on April 3, 2011. This will be their 1st birthday, which is only 2 months away! The second event, April 9 will be their dedication at church. We are very excited for both events, however we are even more excited to have Pastor Micah give the girls' dedication. For those who read this blog and don't know who he is, he is my pastor through my teenage years. I was his first baptism, he performed my grandmother's funeral, our wedding, and part of my mom's funeral. So, now you can see why it is important that he dedicate the girls. That will be a beautifully awesome day.

 Juliana

 Olivia

I imagine these next few months are going to bring more joy and love then I could ever hope for. So far, both girls have 6 teeth and weigh about 18 pounds. They crawl all over the place and are trying to pull up on furniture. Every morning we take time after a diaper change and go over the pictures of the family and it makes me laugh to see the expression on their faces when I say the names. So far, Mama and baby have the best expressions. As far as solids, the girls are eating a lot more table food, fruits, vegetables, and beans. We have not introduced them to soy products or dairy as we are unsure how they will be able to digest them. We know the girls have an allergy to soy, so we will have to wait until they are 2 before we can even introduce soy to them. So, veggie food is out for awhile. Ugh.

 Olivia teething.

 My excited Juliana, smiling.

Our family has been richly blessed and we hope that you will be blessed with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment